Today’s blog is in honour of my friends and supporters.
I know it can’t be easy to know what to say
or to delight openly in milestones and exciting life plans. It must be difficult to know how much
acknowledgement to give to my health stuff and how much to pretend it doesn’t
exist.
What I want my friends and supporters to know is that
they have all been perfect.
I am so grateful for the friends who have held me in
their thoughts and prayers. For the
efforts they have made and for the thoughtfulness they have shown during their
own busy lives.
I have been humbled by the kindness of friends and even
by those that I do not know that well or know at all.
Cancer has shown me the goodness that exists in people
and it has been a beautiful thing to witness.
To visit previous blog entries, select posts from the archives on the
right hand side of my blog page or click on “older posts” at the bottom.




We love you Ange :) <3
ReplyDelete